Wheelman / Bushpig Powerboard

Pictures, videos and discussion of everything about the Wheelman / Bushpig powerboard, gas skateboard, foot scooter. Purchasing a Wheelman, riding a Wheelman, and Wheelman high performance modifications.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Riding the Wheelman

After owning my Wheelman for about a week, I can tell you I love this machine!

You can check out some more pictures of me and my Wheelman here.

Falling

One thing to watch out for when learning how to ride the Wheelman is falling on the hand controller which can result in a broken throttle trigger. This happened to me on my second ride. :(


Fortunately, replacement triggers are available from Koosko Products (562-802-8505) and are quite easy to replace.

Wheelies/Manuals

Here's one of my first manuals. This was last Wednesday 10/20/04.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home